Company: HAUM SF
Job Title: Studio Host
The HAUM Studio Host is responsible for providing clients with a phenomenal experience. We’re seeking a customer service pro with a big personality and great energy to help our Mission location soar. The ideal Studio Host contributes to and enhances the HAUM culture of inclusivity, innovation, hard work, and inspiration in a way that encourages growth for ourselves, our coworkers, and our clients. The Studio Host takes initiative, proactively seeks knowledge, understands how to prioritize, is sensitive to time management, operates at a high level of integrity, excels in a sales role, and demonstrates impeccable customer service skills.
If you’re a magnetic soul who loves to smile, talk about health and fitness, and is interested in learning about and expanding our big vision, we’d love to hear from you.
- You are the host/ess with the most/est: you welcome every client with a smile and make them feel seen, heard, and engaged every single visit.
- You get to know clients’ names and which classes/teachers they like and why; you are comfortable recommending additional services, workshops, and experiences to them.
- You’re excited to become an expert on all of our classes, features, and programs; you take responsibility for building lasting relationships with prospective and current members.
- You connect clients to teachers, classes, and—when appropriate—other clients.
- You are confident, excited, and accountable; the passion you have about health and fitness is palpable, and you love to talk about and practice yoga.
- You are inclusive and motivating; you encourage clients to practice with us more regularly so they become engaged members of our community and programs.
- You call, text, and email clients regularly to get feedback about their experiences and help guide them to meet their goals.
- You understand and efficiently navigate Ribbon to sign students in, sell packages and memberships,and create ongoing communication.
- If you don’t know the answer, you’re motivated to find out. You understand the organizational structure of HAUM and disseminate/escalate information through appropriate channels.
- Understand our pricing structure inside and out, and sell appropriate packages, workshops, and trainings to clients
- Know how to deliver an amazing member experience so sales don’t feel “salesy”
- Get prospective members excited to invest in their own health and well-being, and to feel amazing about what we offer
- With guidance and support from our Studio Manager, crush sales goals for yourself and the team
- Maintain ongoing communication and logs about our clients so our whole team is educated about clients’ goals and long-term life goals
STUDIO MAINTENANCE & OPERATION:
- Ensure the physical lobby environment and studio are sparkling clean, organized, and stocked
- Maintain open and clear communication with the Studio Manager
- Manage the risk associated with operating a local business
- Be mindful of activities and operations of the business; seek ways to minimize harm to clients, employees, and company assets
- Must be respectful of—and at all times compliant with—HAUM rules, policies, procedures, and management direction
Qualifications and Experience
- Part-time position with a regular commitment of at least 5 hours per week
- Possess a willingness to work additional hours, including weekends and evenings
- 1–3 years in customer service or sales experience preferred
Note: This job description is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed.
This job operates in the studio. Consistent hours and presence at the studio are expected, though the exact schedule is flexible. Intermittent evening and weekend work required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Hourly rate based on experience and skills
- Paid separately for classes and programming
- Benefits include opportunities for professional development, access to unlimited yoga, and other discounts at the studio on programming and retail.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES, PLEASE SEND A COPY OF YOUR RESUME TO HELLO@HAUMSF.COM